How to stay safe in the world today:
1. Avoid riding in cars because they are responsible for 20% of all fatal accidents.
2. Do not stay home because 17% of all accidents happen in the home.
3. Avoid walking in the streets because 14% of all accidents happen to pedestrians.
4. Avoid travelling by air, rail or water because 16% of all accidents involve these forms of transport.
5. Of the remaining 33%, 32% of all deaths occur in hospitals. ABOVE ALL ELSE avoid hospitals.
6. You will be glad to hear that only .001% of all deaths occur in worship services, and these are usually related to previous physical disorders. Therefore, logic tells us that the safest place for you to be at any given point in time is at church.
7. Bible study is safe too. The percentage of deaths during Bible study is even less.
For safety's sake---attend church and study your Bible--it could save your life.