Weekly Prayer List June 17th, 2018
Please remember in your prayers:
1. Dennis – Starting 60 day radiation treatment for prostate cancer – colleague of Luba.
2. Nick Sr. – Had hernia surgery repair 6-15 – prayers for speedy recovery.
3. Healthy Pregnancy for Mother & Baby: Lisa, Sarah, Erika and Emily.
4. Through the Intercessions of St. Nectarios, pray unto God for those who are battling cancer: Stuart, Susan, Lori, Cathy, Mike, Patti, Stefan, Lincoln, Ella Marie, Timmy, Kathleen, Gabriella, John, Mike, Connie, Nancy, Bob and Robert.
5. Our Military: Drew, Danny, Cameron, Jeremy and Kevin (His brother Mathew took his life earlier this spring). Please also remember to pray for the safety of the United States and for an end to terror attacks around the world.
6. Please remember our Orthodox Prisoners: Refer to your list for names.
7. Safe Travel: (1) Christine, Rick, Graham & Rebecca (2) Ruth & George Poulos will be in Eastern Europe for three weeks starting June 18th (3) Don & Galina will be traveling and (4) Mike, Laurie, Suzy, Jon, Naomi, Ava, Alex, Mike, Roz, Mackey, Brody, Cole, Julie, Sean, Joe, Katie, Brook & Vincent.
8. George – Employment
Repeat prayer requests for the young children:
1. Ella Sabine Casten - spinal muscular atrophy.
2. Mark - 8 year old diagnosed with leukemia.
3. Blake - Teenager with severe seizures - Nieman Pick Disease.
4. Trenton - 7 year old had meningitis - now blind with severe handicaps.
5. Alex B. - Improved health.
6. Laine - rare Batten's Disease. (her brother just died from it).
7. Liam - Fighting Muscular dystrophy.
8. Matthew - 11 years old with muscular dystrophy.
9. Austin - Barbara Pappas' grandson who has a brain tumor.
10. Evelyn - 6 yr old - survived heart surgery to remove a cancerous tumor - now chemo.
11. Hazel - 12 month old - had foot amputated 9-3-15 - surely needs our prayers.
12. Joe - 13 years old, hospitalized with Leukemia - 7-1 from Mike Bauml.
13. Brook - 3 yrs old - severe autism.
1. Eugenia Wassilowsky sadly fell asleep in the Lord.
2. Angela, died in the boat lift accident.
3. Doris, mother of Christine & Mary’s niece’s husband.
4. Sadly Freddy fell asleep in the Lord – friend of Suzanne Kopulos.
5. Tyra, the other woman who was injured in the boat lift accident, has died. Angie, who died last week, was her sister (listed above #2). Memory Eternal!
More prayers please for:
1. Kris, and Ernie – Were in a boat lift accident and had to be air lifted to hospital – Received update form Mary Jo: Kris released to rehab hospital and Ernie released from hospital.
2. Steven Chakonas – Hospitalized with neurological issues – has vision problems as a result of head injury.
Focused Group Prayer: If possible, let's all say a prayer for the safety of the United States & a return to a Godly nation & world - praying together at 8 PM.
"It is required that not only with the body should we fast, but with the soul. Now the soul is humbled when it does not follow wicked opinions, but feeds on becoming virtues. For virtues and vices are the food of the soul, and it can eat either of these two. Bend your appetite toward virtues, as Paul says, “Being nourished by the word of truth.” - St. Athanasius of Alexandria