Weekly Prayer List February 18th, 2018
Please remember in your prayers:
1. Richard – Waiting to be placed on liver transplant list. Also, concerns with kidneys – friend of Mary Jo’s father.
2. Lincoln Maxberry – 15 months old and diagnosed with an aggressive form of leukemia. He truly needs a miracle – his family is awaiting news to transfer hospitals so he can do a chemo trial since the current medical treatment is not helping.
3. Alexander – Improved health and financial help – from internet.
4. Audrey – Esther’s cousin, hospitalized with nephritis.
5. Patti – Her Whipple surgery 2-15 went well – waiting for pathology report – please continue to pray for good results & healing – also thanking God for His divine guidance.
6. Matt - Successful surgery - from Diane W.
7. Healthy Pregnancy for Mother & Baby: Christine, Leah, Michelle, Bridget, Lisa, Sarah & Jessica.
8. Our Military: Drew, Danny and Cameron. Please remember to pray for an end to terror attacks in the United States and around the world.
9. Through the Intercessions of St. Nectarios, pray unto God for those who are battling cancer: Christine, Joe, Erica, John, Amy, Daphne, Mike, Craig, Kathleen, Sherri, Valynda, Monica, Irina, Stuart, Don, Mary, Barb, Pearl, Nikki, Lois, Ardith, Dan, Lisa, Connie, Nancy, Carol, Willie, Kevin, Marie, John, Fr. Patrick, Jackie, Susan, Cynthia, Timmy (1st grader), Ella Maria (13 yr old), Dorothy, Patricia, Rob, Patti, Robert, Mary, Sheryl, Andrew and Cathy.
10. Our St. Luke Family: Paul, Eugenia, Sylvia, George and Eugene.
11. Please remember our Orthodox Prisoners: Refer to your list for names.
12. Laurie - healing and relief from sever cold.
13. Alex - healing from blisters on his foot - possible frostbite.
Repeat prayer requests for the young children:
1. (1)Ella Casten, spinal muscular atrophy, (2 )Mark, leukemia, (3) Blake, severe seizures (4) Trenton, had meningitis, now blind with severe handicaps (5) Alex B., improved health (6) Laine, Batten’s Disease, her brother died from this (7) Liam, Muscular dystrophy (8) Matthew, Muscular dystrophy (9) Austin, Barbara Pappas grandson, brain tumor (10) Evelyn, heart surgery to remove a cancerous tumor (11) Hazel, had foot amputated (12) Joe, Leukemia and (13) Brook, autism.
More prayers please for:
1. Marie – Knee replacement surgery went well & she in now undergoing physical therapy – please continue to pray for complete healing – from Linda.
2. Kalina – Suffering from mental health issues – prayers for improvements and accurate diagnosis.
Focused Group Prayer: If possible, let's all say a prayer for the safety of the United States & a return to a Godly nation & world - praying together at 8 PM.
"The true fast must be observed not only with the body, but also with the soul. In other words, we don’t only eat fasting foods but we abstain from the passions, enticements and sin. When we abstain from lush and pleasurable food, we struggle to purify not only the body but also the soul by means of prayer and repentance.” - Elder Cleopa of Romania.