Weekly Prayer List November 19th, 2017
Please remember in your prayers:
1. Maria – Luba’s sister needs prayers for strength and healing – her blood pressure is extremely high and will be going into rehab for her knees – knee replacements are not an option for her.
2. Healthy Pregnancy for Mother and Baby: Stephanie, Christine, Leah, Dina, Mrs. Morris, Michelle, Bridget and Lisa (teacher at Mary Jo’s school).
3. Our Military: Drew, Jeremy, Danny and Cameron. Please remember to pray for an end to all terror attacks in the United State and around the world.
4. Through the Intercessions of St. Nectarios, pray unto God for those who are battling cancer: Christine, Joe, Erica, John, Amy, Daphne, Mike, Craig, Kathleen, Sherri, Valynda, Monica, Olga, Irina, Stuart, Don, Mary, Barb, Pearl, Nikki, Lois, Ardith, Dan, Lisa, Connie, Nancy, Carol, Willie, Kevin, Marie, John, Fr. Patrick, Tina, Jackie, Susan, Cynthia, Timmy (1st grader), Ella Maria (13 yr old), Dorothy, Patricia and Rob.
5. Our St. Luke Family: Paul, Eugenia, Sylvia, George and Eugene.
6. Please remember our Orthodox Prisoners.
7. Mike and Laurie – Safe travel.
8. Ron Never – Fell asleep in the Lord suddenly – from Mary Jo’s school – also strength for his family.
9. Trudy (Waltraud) – Newly departed mother of Dave Huisman (husband of Anthea) passed away peacefully on 11-1-17.
10. Dirk – Dave’s dad, hospitalized for over three weeks and is now also in hospice.
11. Dave – For strength of Faith at this difficult time – many thanks, Anthea.
12. Fr. Danial and Nadia; Fr. is at Good Samaritan due to concerns regarding his heart and will have diagnostics done to determine if there is a reason for concern.
Repeat prayer requests for the young children:
(1)Ella Casten, spinal muscular atrophy, (2 )Mark, leukemia, (3) Blake, severe seizures (4) Trenton, had meningitis, now blind with severe handicaps (5) Alex B., improved health (6) Laine, Batten’s Disease, her brother died from this (7) Liam, Muscular dystrophy (8) Matthew, Muscular dystrophy (9) Austin, Barbara Pappas grandson, brain tumor (10) Evelyn, heart surgery to remove a cancerous tumor (11) Hazel, had foot amputated (12) Joe, Leukemia and (13) Brook, autism.
Focused Group Prayer: If possible, let's all say a prayer for the safety of the United States & a return to a Godly nation & world - praying together at 8 PM.
"The Holy Spirit, out of compassion for our weakness, comes to us even when we are impure. And if He finds our intellect truly praying to Him, He enters it and puts to flight the whole array of thoughts and ideas circling within it, and He arouses it to a longing for spiritual prayer.” - Abba Evagrius the Solitary