Weekly Prayer List June 16th, 2013
Please remember in your prayers:
1. Beth - Tried to end her own life over the weekend, she survived, but is in intensive care. Also please pray for her son Drew.
2. Laurie - Health issues.
3. Henry - About five years old, hit by falling tree branch- has multiple injuries including collapsed lung and concussion.
4. Joanne, Sue and Betty - All diagnosed with breast cancer.
5. Karen - Health issues.
6. Healthy Pregnancy & Delivery: Kate, Clementina, Mariam, Courtney, Janell, Margo, Katie and Erin.
7. Military: Alex, Dustin, Matt, Christopher, Jay, David, Clint, Jeremy, Drew, Ron Jr., & Julia.
8. Safe Travel & Return: Ted & Lynn the week of 6-18. Anthea & Dave the 15th through the 24th.
9. Dave Mars, 44 years old and neighbor of the Berns, has recently been put in hospice care.
10. Safe travel for Christine B., Don and their family - 6-15 through 6-22.
11. Maryanne - She fell in her home and hit her head against the stone fireplace. She is in Surgical Intensive Care with some bleeding in the brain.
More prayers are needed for:
1. Emily - Young mother of three girls diagnosed with colon cancer.
2. George L. - for healing of recurrence of prostate cancer.
3. Annette - Stage 3 ovarian cancer, which has spread, long road of chemo ahead.
4. Andy C. - Complete success and healing from carpal tunnel surgery on 6-12.
5. John, Tom & Maddie - Lost both parents in plane crash last week.
6. Jason - Sr. Pearl's son - clear discernment regarding a risky employment opportunity.
7. Joey Santiago - Altar boy from St. Panteleimon, hit by a car while playing in front of his home - two broken bones in his right leg - prayers for healing.
8. Helen - 90 something - newly departed godmother of Sr. Pearl - Memory Eternal!
9. Jim, Pat and Mac - Newly departed friends of Diane W. - Memory Eternal!
Repeat prayer requests for the young children:
1. Ella Sabine Casten - 23 months old, diagnosed with spinal muscular atrophy.
2. Matt - 18 year old - juvenile rheumatoid arthritis - constant pain.
3. Mark - 8 year old diagnosed with leukemia.
4. Blake - 16 year old - severe seizures - Nieman Pick Disease.
5. Trenton - 6 year old had meningitis, is now blind with severe handicaps.
6. Alex B. - for continued improvement with his issues with spina bifida.
7. Abbey - 6 year old with malignant brain tumor.
8. Tyler - newborn finally able to come home after almost two months - still on feeding tube and will need to be watched for a few years - pray for continued improvement.
9. Emily - Child battling cancer and back in the hospital.
10. Noah & Laine - Brother and sister with rare Batten's Disease.
11. Liam - Fighting Muscular dystrophy.
12. Matthew - 11 years old with muscular dystrophy.
13. Austin - Barbara Pappas' grandson who has a brain tumor.
14. Ethan - 5 year old son of Fr. John & Stephanie Baker - diagnosed last week with Type 1 Diabetes.
15. Peter - Nine year old recently diagnosed with Leukemia.
Our St. Luke Family:
1. Tony, Theresa, Tom, Angie, and Don.
Peace and Comfort:
Fr. Alexis and Vera.
Good News Update:
Jordan, 26 years old, biopsy for suspected ovarian cancer, was BENIGN. Praise God!
"He who is able to pray correctly, even if he is the poorest of all people, is essentially the richest. And he who does not have proper prayer, is the poorest of all, even if he sits on a royal throne." - St. John Chrysostom