- Responsible for inspiring, overseeing and coaching the activities of YO (Orthodox
Youth Organization) so that they fulfill their Christian goals of spiritual, charitable
and social activities under the guidance of the Orthodox Church in America.
- Be a liaison to the Parish Council and report the needs of the organization.
- Responsible for enrolling new members in YO.
- Reports to the Council youth events occurring within the Diocese for possible
participation by YO.
- Maintain a structure of organization with President, Vice President, Treasurer,
and Secretary within the youth organization. Hold quarterly meetings and reports on
these meetings to the Parish Council and in this way prepare the members of YO to serve
in the future as members of the Parish Council.
- Coordinate activities with Religious Ed Minister.