Restaurant Rovers Annual Report January 2016
Submitted by Matthew Potter
We had 12 straight dinners due to (or in spite of) Father always asking me, "Where we going to next" after each dinner.
• 66 new attendees in 2015. 136 total in 3 years.
• I introduced the MostValuableFoodie idea and those people selected where to dine.
• I started leaving thank you cards at restaurants for help staff and also sent cards to orthodox churches in Thailand and mission church in Houston. The Houston church wrote back. I stopped the practice after the two times.
• We had a couple trivia contests and raffles at a few dinners.
• We had three big dinners that drew 36, 75 and 42 people. Two of dinners held at church.
• Special thank you to John S. for his work on Evite, Luba for help in the kitchen, Tanya, Stea, Sheila, Sue for help with set up and organizing.
• Special thanks for Lynn for answering questions and helping me get reimbursed!
• Budget. Learned I had some money for budget and spent bit on the fish dinner, broke even on other dinner.