Fellowship Annual Report January 2017
• The new member brunch on was hosted on Cheesefare Sunday by Diane Wilczak and Sheila Dragovich.
• The Presanctified meal with our guests from Sts. Constantine and Helen also included other Orthodox churches in our area. It was hosted by Stea Zekios, Esther Poulos, Maria Vrame and Pat Dravillas. We are looking for some new faces to help them out this year so these ladies can pass on their knowledge.
• We had a Soup Sunday fundraiser for our 2016 mission teams.
• Sue Lisowski and Tanya Andoniadis did a great job hosting our breaking of the fast feast after the Pascha services. Even though they organize this event is necessary for all attending to pitch in and help clean up so everyone can get home.
• Lynn Betsanes and the Guatemala mission team hosted another Mother’s Day Brunch this past year to honor our grandmothers, mothers and Godmothers to help benefit our mission team for 2016. This was our third Mother’s Day brunch and we are planning a fourth for 2017.
• Our Parish Picnic was held in August and organized by Matt Potter. Luba and Tanya, Stea, Sue and Lynn all helped. We had the BBQ guy from the previous year.
• Father Andrew’s retirement party was January 24, 2016. Everybody felt it was a great tribute to him and Pat for all they have done for our parish and a wonderful time was had by all who attended.
• Matt Potter hosted and planned our St. Luke feast day dinner.
• Mary Jo Werbiansky graciously hosted our annual Christmas Eve supper again this year.