Fellowship Annual Report January 2016
Special Events – Lynn Betsanes
• Last year we hosted the new member brunch on Cheesefare Sunday and this year we will as well. Diane Nickolaou and Caroline Potter hosted this event. This year it will be hosted by Diane Wilczak and Sheila Dragovich.
• The Presanctified meal with our guests from Sts. Constantine and Helen was hosted by Stea Zekios, Esther Poulos, Maria Vrame and Pat Dravillas. We are looking for some new faces to help them out this year so these ladies can pass on their knowledge.
• Sue Lisowski and Tanya Andoniadis did a great job hosting our breaking of the fast feast after the Pascha services. Even though they organize this event is necessary for all attending to pitch in and help clean up so everyone can get home.
• Lynn Betsanes and the Guatemala mission team hosted the Mother’s Day Brunch this past year to honor our grandmothers, mothers and Godmothers and to help benefit our mission team for 2015. This was our second Mother’s Day brunch.
• Our Parish Picnic was held in August and organized by Matt Potter. He got the picnic together since no one had volunteered and it was important to father. Luba and Tanya, Stea, Sue and Lynn all helped. BBQ food was quite tasty. We will get same guy again for next year.
• Father Andrew’s retirement party is scheduled for January 24, 2016. Hopefully when you read this you can say it was a great tribute to him for all he has done for our parish and a wonderful time was had by all who attended.
• Matt Potter hosted and planned our St. Luke feast day dinner with a great time and turn out.
• We hosted Bishop Paul in November. We had a pasta buffet luncheon following Liturgy.
• Mary Jo Werbiansky graciously hosted our annual Christmas Eve supper again this year.
Matthew Potter has taken over Fellowship for 2016.