Church Resource Center (CRC) Annual Report January 2012
Prepared by Else Tennessen
• The bookstore management is under the care of Mark Olsen, Mark Bach, and Else Tennessen.
• Mark and Jill Olson have been filling orders as they come in through Paypal. Else has been helping customers during coffee hour. Books and items featured on the St Luke website should be updated.
• Plans were made for sales to move out old merchandise.
• The book exchange is now active. Bring a book, take a book--or take a book for $1 each. The book exchange is in lieu of the church library, which was not being used. Fiction and non -fiction books are accepted.
Plans for 2012:
• I understand there will be a vote coming on enclosing it as a "built in" bookstore in the fellowship hall. If this occurs, there will be some sales to reduce inventory and new orders to get additional merchandise once the bookstore re-opens after construction.